- What is an ideal age of learning music?
One is never too old for learning music. We have students in the age group of 5 to 50 coming in from all walks of life.
- Do I need to carry my guitar/ keyboard for my classes?
For initial classes we provide students with instruments. But we recommend you to have your own instrument and be comfortable with it. That also gives you the freedom to practice at home.
- How much should I practice?
You should practice minimum 30 minutes a day. But more you practice, faster you master and enjoy more.
- How often am I needed to attend sessions?
Twice a week attending 1 session on each days of 1 hour.
- What if i am unable to attend a session due to any reasons?
You must inform us 48 Hours prior to the expected absence and we will offer you a make-up session.
- What is The Teacher-To-Student ratio?
Different course have different teacher-to-student ratio. The emphasis is always on individual attention and collaborative learning.
- What is the atmosphere like?
We have well equipped and air conditioned class room where we maintain a supportive, motivational, challenging, and fun atmosphere.
- I can hire a music teacher at my home, why to go in a group class?
We always encourages learning music in groups as it has tremendous advantages.
# Performing music is a kind of team work which needs lots of interaction and understanding among team members.
# Learning in groups creates competition among group members which encourages learning and performing well.
# While in Jugalbandi we have classes for other instruments which always supports your learning. Like when you learn guitar or keyboard you need the support of other rhythmic instrument.
# At Jugalbandi we always assist you in Band formation and exposure in professional studio recording.
However, we have special arrangements for people who are hard pressed on time and cannot visit our centre for classes.
- When do I pay for the Modules?
On the day of enrolling you are supposed to make the payment, fill up the necessary forms and you can get going with your lessons straightaway.
- What if I do not have any experience in playing on music instruments?
We have different courses for beginners and advanced students. Our course for beginners will suit you the best, it has been designed keeping in mind the needs of all first timers.